Randy Patterson and Cindy Parsons will manage the new Drew’s Boots store on NE Third Street near Franklin Avenue in Bend.
• Dave DeRose has been named board member of the KIDS Center in Bend. DeRose is a commercial banking manager for U.S. Bank in Bend.
• Maryellen Parker has been hired as a nurse practitioner at the KIDS Center in Bend. Parker earned a master’s of science in nursing from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a specialty in family practice.
• Melissa Butterfield has been hired as forensic interviewer and regional trainer at the KIDS Center in Bend. Butterfield previously worked as a lead investigator of allegations surrounding child abuse and neglect in Crook, Jefferson and Deschutes counties.
• Paula Wolfteich has joined the KIDS Center in Bend as a clinical director. Wolfteich, who earned her Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Purdue University, is a licensed psychologist with over 20 years of experience as a practitioner, trainer and researcher in the field of child maltreatment.
• Rosa Cendejas has been hired as a prevention specialist at the KIDS Center in Bend. Cendejas previously worked as an emergency room interpreter and performed case management for MountainStar Family Relief Nursery.
• Shilo Tippett has been named board member at the KIDS Center in Bend. Tippett, who earned degrees at the University of Oregon and Oklahoma State University, is a clinical psychologist at St. Charles Family Care in Madras.
• Rick LeSage has joined SCORE, of Bend, as a volunteer counselor. LaSage has held the positions of district manager, director of operations, chief operating officer and vice president of operations in the restaurant industry.