Our Wist List
• Stuffed animals (brand new please)
• Gift Cards ($15 or more – Gas, Target, Fred Meyer, grocery stores, etc.)
• Gift cards ($5 or more – Dutch Bros., Starbucks, Cuppa Yo, etc.)
• Books or movies in Spanish
• New crib sheets (all sizes)
• Play-Doh (not generic)
• Healthy snacks (juice boxes, fruit snacks, string cheese, etc.)
• Full-size toiletries (shampoo, soap, chapstick toothbrushes, etc.)
• Keurig K-Cups
• Puzzles or games for kids ages 8-15
• Colored pencil packs & coloring books
• Sensory toys (pipe cleaners, pom-poms, fidgeters, light up squeeze shapes)
• Wines of all value & varietals are used to support fundraising efforts
• Games – Chutes & Ladders, Uno, Go Fish, Connect Four, Checkers, etc.
• Stress Balls
• Art Supplies
• Meditation & calming coloring books
Other Ways to Give
Amazon Smile – You shop. Amazon gives.
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. Search for Kids Intervention and Diagnostic Service Center and add KIDS Center as your charity.
3. Shop like normal – Amazon will donate a portion of your sale to KIDS Center!
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
1. Sign up for the Community Rewards via a cashier or customer service desk and choose KIDS Center as your charity – our account # is UB309.
2. Choose KIDS Center as your charity (our account number: UB309).
3. When you shop, you’ll be helping that KIDS Center earn a donation from Fred Meyer!
Rite Aid – Kid Cents
1. Sign up and link KIDS Center as your charity.
2. Your purchases will be rounded up to the nearest dollar and KIDS Center will receive those cents.
Facebook – Make your own fundraiser
1. Go to facebook.com/fundraisers
2. Click “Select Nonprofit” and search for KIDS Center
3. Follow the prompts and raise funds for KIDS Center on your own Facebook page!
Donate your car
1. Click here.
2. Fill out the form and CARS will do the rest!